Call for a free consult:
Rhinoplasty Miami Procedure
Nothing influences your facial appearance more than the shape and size of your nose. If you're looking for refinement or rejuvenation with your appearance, consider the benefits of Rhinoplasty. At The MIAMI Institute there are two of the nation's premier facial plastic surgeons to help you achieve your goals.
- Before & After photos
Our Miami Rhinoplasty specialists correct breathing difficulties, refine and improve cosmetic appearance and can make profound differences not only in the balance of facial features, but also in a person’s self-esteem. Rhinoplasty remains one of the most alluring procedures available to the facial plastic surgery patient. Even the slightest modification can greatly improve one's appearance. The advantage of the operation rests in the availability to achieve long lasting enhancement of appearance and functional improvement in a subtle, yet meaningful manner.
At The MIAMI Institute, the goal is to meet the patients' desires for correction of a congenital or traumatic nasal deformity in an individualized manner that provides a natural, non-surgical look. Normally performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia or under local anesthesia with sedation, Rhinoplasty can last between one and two hours. Conventional Rhinoplasty methods include the open and closed technique.
- Boost self esteem
- Breath better
- Have a nose that fits your face
Please call 305-624-0009 to schedule a consultation to learn more about this procedure.
Change Your Look Forever.
Call 305-624-0009 now.
Or sign up for a complimentary consult with a trusted provider.
"You have the best staff and I love my new nose! Everyone has been so attentive."
- Past President American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) 1985-1986
- Past President American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) 1991-1995
- Recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award AAFPRS 2000
- Former Director of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery University of Miami 1973-1995
- Distinguished international lecturer and teacher on Rhinoplasty (Latest course: AAFPRS Advanced Rhinoplasty - Chicago 2011)
- Recipient of Presidential Citation Award of American Academy of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) 2011
- Author of numerous articles and books on the history and techniques of Rhinoplasty